Vashe® Wound Therapy Solution helps to cleanse the wound and accomplish the goals of wound bed preparation in a biocompatible, safe, effective and natural way. This solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCl), developed through a proprietary electrochemical process, has been rigorously safety tested. Hypochlorous acid acts as a preservative that inhibits microbial contamination within the solution.
- Mimics the normal pH of human skin.
- Cleared for use on acute and chronic lesions.
- Non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing and no oral toxicity.
- No clinical contraindications for use.
- Moistens and lubricates absorbent wound dressings, such as Drawtex hydroconductive wound dressing.
- Indications: For cleansing, irrigating, moistening, debridement and removal of foreign material including microorganisms and debris from exudating and/or dirty wounds, acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as Stage I to IV pressure ulcers, stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first and second degree burns, abrasions, minor irritations of the skin, diabetic foot ulcers, ingrown toe nails, grafted and donor sites, and exit sites.
- Reduces odor.
Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.